BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Schwinn Kedzie. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Owners described a smooth ride.
- The Kedzie places taller riders in a comfortable stance.
- Some owners lauded the build quality of this bike.
- The hefty, hi-tensile steel frame was deemed durable.
- The matte blue colour was a pleasant surprise.
- The Kedzie features bosses to attach a water bottle cage.
- Clearance allows for a wide 35c tire.
- A plastic chainguard protects clothes against grease.
- Some buyers found it quick and easy to assemble.
- At least one owner felt that the Kedzie was lightweight.
7 reasons not to buy
- Owners said the Kedzie was heavy to ride and carry.
- One tall frame size only suited riders 5’10” and taller.
- New brakes were underpowered and were often replaced.
- Bikes sometimes arrived missing pieces.
- The manual is generic and depicts a hybrid bike.
- New bikes lacked grease and parts were overtightened.
- Damage on new bikes included bent spokes and scratches.