BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Schwinn Elm Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Schwinn designed the Elm for young ladies learning to balance and stride as they prepare for a pedal bike.
- Weighing in at 8.5 lbs., the bike is lightweight.
- The durable steel frame of the bike can withstand regular abuse from young riders.
- Users found the Elm to be affordable.
- The teal color of the bicycle was described as attractive by test riders.
- Foam tires guarantee riders will never have a flat on the bike.
- A seat handle makes it easy for adults to assist young riders and transport the bike.
- A quick-release collar on the seat tube makes it easy to adjust the seat to best fit the rider on the Schwinn Elm.
- The Schwinn Elm has a steering limiter. This prevents young riders from oversteering and crashing.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike does not have a handbrake.
- Schwinn’s foam tires do not have the best traction.