Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Circuit's aluminum frame was appreciably lightweight.
- A decent proportion of owners found assembly of the Circuit straight-forward.
- Owners called the Circuit “quite good looking” and noted its ‘nice’ paint job.
- Many owners considered the Circuit’s build-quality to be solid.
- Despite being available in cheaper branding, the Circuit was seen as good value.
- A 5’2” rider felt the women’s Circuit fit, as did a 6’4”, 215lb rider on the men’s.
- Buyers found their Circuits were packaged well.
- Shimano Tourney drivetrains shifted well.
- While no featherweight, the Circuit was light enough to carry up stairs.
10 reasons not to buy
- A saddle and stem were missing for one buyer.
- Disc brake pads were metallic and could be very noisy.
- A 5’6” rider felt standover on the men’s circuit was too high.
- One new specimen arrived with a bent disc and a kinked cable.
- Instructions were generic and difficult to follow for some owners.
- Tubes were thin and only inflated to 50psi. Tires inflated to 80psi.
- A majority of buyers replaced the Circuit’s uncomfortably firm saddle.
- Rim tape was reportedly thin and allowed spokes to puncture the tubes.
- Some owners would have preferred a cassette rear hub, over a freewheel.
- An unsealed, ungreased bottom bracket was grinding and unusable after a month.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Best Commuter and City Bikes
Commuter and city bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores