BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ribble Endurance SL e. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- With slick aero framework, the Endurance SL e looks like any non-electric road rig.
- This bike’s light weight makes it easy to maintain high speeds on fast flats.
- Acceleration is vigorous, with owners saying the Endurance SL e ‘leaped’ up hills.
- Owners reported good range distances, from 55 to 83 miles over hilly terrain.
- The Ebikemotion system is intuitive and customizable, with the Ebikemotion app.
- An additional battery pack attaches easily, for extra ride time and distance.
- Reviewers said the Endurance SL e is easy to pedal without electric assistance.
- Experts said the high-end spec represented “serious” value for money.
- Comfort was enhanced by 28mm tires, carbon bars and a carbon seatpost.
- Shimano BR-R7070 Hydraulic brakes stopped powerfully, in wet and dry conditions.
- With a 73º head angle, the Endurance SL e remains nimble and corners well.
- As is standard with Ribble, the Endurance SL e is deeply customizable.
- Most owner-reviewers found initial set-up of the bike to be simple.
- On the Pro, electronic Di2 gearing was a “joy to use”.
- Also on the Pro, Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST wheels were fast and light.
5 reasons not to buy
- Torque was not comparable to heavier 250W e-bikes.
- Some riders found that instructions for the Ebikemotion system were insufficient.
- The location of the Ebikemotion charging port seemed prone to pooling water.
- The Panasonic battery was not removable, for charging purposes.
- At speeds over 15mph, one expert felt slowed down by the weight of the rear hub.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 3 expert reviews
Ribble Endurance SL e
The relatively low weight means you’re not paying a great penalty for the assistance when on the flat… we’d recommend this bike for a rider who still wants the fast responsive ride of a race bike, but with that little bit of extra help.
Ribble Endurance SLe Di2
Ribble Endurance SLe Review
Ribble have managed to perfectly integrate a usable, high quality electric assist system into a super-light chassis that has all the attributes of a cutting edge high-end road bike… it offers excellent value for money, especially when compared to its competitors.