Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Orbea Gain M20. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Orbea Gain M20 offers riders three modes of pedal-assist, with a rear hub motor, downtube integrated battery and top tube control button.
- The Ebikemotion app is compatible with the bike. This app allows one to use their phone to adjust the level of pedal-assist, view weather, monitor speed, track distance covered and view their ride time.
- When pedal-assist is not engaged, there is not any drag from the motor weight.
- The bike is a lightweight e-bike. It weighs only 25 lbs.
- The chassis of the bike balances out the extra mass from the motor, creating a nimble and stable ride.
- The long wheelbase of the Orbea Gain M20 provides great stability on descents.
- With a tire swap, the Orbea Gain M20 can easily tackle rougher terrain on gravel roads. The bike has clearance for tires up to 40mm.
- The 250w battery is easy to charge, with a charger connection in the bottom bracket.
- An extra battery is available for purchase. This allows riders to extend the distance the Gain M20 can tackle, with pedal-assist activated.
- The motor is quiet, making it hard for others to detect that you are on an e-bike.
- The Mavic Aksium Elite Disc wheels that come on the bike, are specifically designed to go with a rear hub motor.
- The Ultegra drivetrain, with a 50/34 chainset and an 11-32 cassette, offers an ideal gear ratio for road riding. The wide range of gears is excellent for climbing and powerful descents.
- Experts agree the Orbea Gain M20 is the closest e-bike to a standard road bike.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Orbea Gain M20 weighs 8 lbs more than a standard road bike, making it heavy if you choose to pedal without assist on climbs.
- The battery is sensitive to heat, humidity and cold.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Orbea Gain M20i Review
What the Gain does right is feel unremarkable. Discretion is the better part of valour when it comes to e-road bikes. Pull out the motor and battery and you’re left with a pleasant and versatile endurance bike that’ll take road rubber all the way up to 40 mm.