Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ribble CX. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- The Ribble CX’s clean lines and geometry make it aerodynamic and visually appealing.
- This bike fits most riders, with sizes available for riders 5’2”- 6’4”.
- This bike is versatile, with cockpit adjustments and tire swaps, the Ribble CX can be a cross, commuter, gravel, and road bike.
- The Ribble CX is lightweight and can be carried over obstacles with ease.
- Experts agree that aerodynamics were enhanced with the integrated cockpit and internal cabling of the Ribble XC.
- The standard alloy Level stem, seat post, and handlebars provide sufficient comfort, according to experts. Upgrading to carbon componentry can make the Ribble CX more supple.
- There are numerous build options available in all three models of the Ribble CX, with Ribble’s Bikebuilder.
- High speeds are easy to achieve off road with this bike.
- The low gear range of the bike makes the Ribble CX easy to pedal.
- The bike has options for 1x or 2x drive train set ups.
- Depending on the Ribble CX build you choose, the bike comes with a Mavic Aksium Disc Wheelset or Level 40DB tubular carbon wheels.
- The Ribble CX builds come standard with Challenge Grifo or Challenge Baby Limus tires, both great for off road riding.
- The Ribble CX has 35mm-40mm of clearance, preventing it from becoming easily clogged with mud.
- Experts and users are impressed by the threaded, oversized bottom bracket. The bottom bracket is easy to maintain and assists in powering downhills.
- The Ribble XC has the capability of carrying up to two water bottles.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike may be too racy and aggressive for some.
- Mud can set up in the small shelf behind the bottom bracket and flat-topped chain stay.
- The tires that come with the Ribble CX bike are best suited for off road riding and cyclocross.