Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale SuperX. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- A BallisTec carbon frame ensures the SuperX withstands rough terrain.
- A short chainstay, bridgeless seatstay and slack front end create excellent tire clearance.
- The SuperX fits 700 x 40c tires, with additional room for mud to clear.
- The long front end increases stability, while riding.
- The short rear end increases traction on steep loose climbs.
- Wide and tubeless tires paired with carbon rims and a wide bottom bracket help riders maneuver the bike accurately.
- Bumps are absorbed by the SuperX’s flattened chainstays, narrow fork legs and voluptuous seatstays, using Speed Save micro-suspension.
- Tracking on tight grassy corners is easy with a short reach on the Cannondale SuperX.
- The moderate stack height makes this bike comfortable on any ride.
- Cannondale offers a women specific version of the SuperX.
- The SuperX fits most riders. Sizes are available for riders 5’0” to 6’4”.
- Shouldering the bike, to run over obstacles, is easy with a smooth D-shaped frame.
- Experts agree that the Cannondale SuperX is versatile. It can be used on road rides or as a commuter bike, in addition to its primary purpose as a cyclocross and gravel machine.
- The reducer in the headtube can be removed, for a front suspension set-up on the Cannondale SuperX.
- The bike can easily transform to a 2x, with proper adjustments.
- The top model of the SuperX comes with SRAM Force eTap AXS, making shifting extremely smooth.
4 reasons not to buy
- The asymmetric rear end makes upgrading the wheels tricky. New wheels must be laced and dished for the bike’s 6mm offset.
- The low bottom bracket decreases pedal clearance.
- One expert found the transfer of shock to one’s body, due to the bike’s stiffness, can be fatiguing on long rides.
- There are no mud guard or rack mounts on the bike.
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Cannondale SuperX Force 1 SE Gravel Bike Review
The SuperX SE has its quirks, but as a bike that’s equipped to win either a ‘cross or gravel race with just a change of tyres, it’s not only a strong option, but one that’s a whole lot less quirky then Cannondale’s existing Slate gravel platform.