Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commissions. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Specialized CruX. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The CruX is offered in frame sizes from 46cm to 61cm. Most teens and adults can find a size to fit.
- Experts are pleased the bike has quick-release wheels, making it easy to break down for travel.
- The CruX is extremely versatile. In addition to dominating cyclocross, it can be used for gravel adventures, road rides and commuting.
- The high bottom bracket offers riders extra clearance over rough terrain.
- Testers found the bike to be attractive, with cleanly routed cables and tasteful color options.
- The Specialized CruX is available with a high-quality carbon frame that offers riders efficient power transfer.
- The carbon fork and frame dampen road vibrations.
- The seat stays do not contain any unnecessary bridges that have the potential to collect mud.
- There is 8mm of clearance on each side of the 33mm tires to prevent the build up of mud in sloppy wet conditions.
- Stability is found in the bike’s wide tires and long wheelbase.
- Testers are pleased that all builds of the Crux contain high-quality components.
2 reasons not to buy
- The CruX is not the most affordable cyclocross bike.
- The Tracer tires don't perform the best on wet or loose terrain.