Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Redline RL 275. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Redline RL 275 has wide 27.5" x 3" tires that allow a stable riding platform for wheelies.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- The appearance of the bike is retro and attractive.
- The bike is light and easy to maneuver, according to test riders.
- The aluminum frame is durable.
- The Vee Speedster tires roll smoothly.
- The quick-release seat post is easy to adjust.
- The Tektro disc brakes engage quickly when riders engage them.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bike is priced high for the build, according to some users.
- Cable wear can be an issue over time.
- One user discovered they were missing decals on their Redline RL 275.
- A tester found the bike had bearing issues when it arrived.