Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Redline Proline. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Proline is available with 16”, 18” and 20” wheels. The 16” and 18” bikes are best for younger children, while the 20” bike is a capable BMX race bike.
- The Proline has a lightweight, durable aluminum frame.
- Users found the bike easy to maneuver quickly on the racetrack.
- The v-brakes provide the rider with efficient stopping power.
- The bike is easy to maintain and work on, according to users.
- The Proline is available in XL for taller riders that desire a longer top tube and reach.
- The frame on the bike has a lifetime warranty.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike has a stiff plastic seat.
- Users noted that the bike did not have instructions for assembly in the packaging.