BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Redline Proline. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Proline is available with 16”, 18” and 20” wheels. The 16” and 18” bikes are best for younger children, while the 20” bike is a capable BMX race bike.
- The Proline has a lightweight, durable aluminum frame.
- Users found the bike easy to maneuver quickly on the racetrack.
- The v-brakes provide the rider with efficient stopping power.
- The bike is easy to maintain and work on, according to users.
- The Proline is available in XL for taller riders that desire a longer top tube and reach.
- The frame on the bike has a lifetime warranty.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike has a stiff plastic seat.
- Users noted that the bike did not have instructions for assembly in the packaging.