Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Redline MX 24. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Redline MX 24 is an affordable BMX cruiser.
- The bike has a durable aluminum frame.
- The bike's aluminum frame makes it easy to maneuver and handle.
- Older BMX racers and entry-level teenage riders agree the bike meets their needs. This bike suits a wide range of racers.
- The Vee Speedster tires roll quickly.
- The bike is easy to assemble. Users were pleased it arrives partially assembled.
- The MX 24 comes well-packaged to protect it from damage in the shipping process.
- Tools are included to help riders make adjustments to the bike and to assist with assembly.
- Despite being designed to race, one user found the bike very capable of doing tricks.
4 reasons not to buy
- Several users had issues attaching the chainguard to the bike.
- Professional assembly is required for the warranty to be valid.
- The plastic seat is hard.
- The grips are slippery. Users recommend wearing gloves riding the bike.