BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rambo Nomad. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- Bafang’s 750W mid-drive motor puts out up to 120Nm of torque to deliver Nomad riders up steep hills.
- Taller riders fit well on the Nomad.
- The Nomad is available in three colorways; two camo options and a gun-metal gray.
- To conquer all terrains, the Nomad is equipped with an 11-speed cassette and 5 levels of pedal-assist.
- One robust rider was impressed with the Nomad’s ability to carry his 400lb weight.
- Rambo say the Nomad can carry 300lb, including rider, kit and catch.
- The Nomad can travel up to 25 miles on a fully charged battery.
- Maxxis Minion 4” wide tires show traction through snow, mud, sand and dirt.
- Ample stopping power is brought by Tektro’s hydraulic disc brakes.
- The Nomad can be propelled via throttle-only or through 5 pedal-assist levels.
6 reasons not to buy
- The Nomad is available in one 19” size that may be too tall for some riders.
- A slight lag was experienced when riders engaged the Nomad’s throttle or pedal-assist.
- Some riders found the Nomad’s Tektro saddle to be a tad firm.
- The Nomad’s 36 tooth chainring was geared a little low for some city riders.
- Aftermarket customer service seems limited for Rambo customers.
- Some owners had trouble getting Rambo to honor their bike’s warranty.