Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Raleigh Alysa 1. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- Owners thought that the Alysa represented great value.
- Components were considered reliable and dependable.
- Speed-demons said the Alysa was a fast ride.
- Assembly was said to be easy. The bike came with tools and good instructions.
- Owners admired the peach and turquoise color choices.
- Gears were reportedly smooth.
1 reasons not to buy
- Two buyers who purchased their bike from direct sellers received a bent front fork.