Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rad Power RadCity 5 Plus. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The RadCity 5 Plus’s comfortable, upright ride position gives riders a clear view of traffic.
- A 750-watt hub motor proves plenty powerful for the RadCity 5 Plus on urban rides.
- The RadCity 5 Plus features front and rear integrated lights.
- Fenders are included as part of the RadCity 5 Plus’s package.
- The RadCity 5 Plus comes fitted with a useful rear rack.
- Four mounting points come ready to affix a basket, on the headtube of the RadCity 5 Plus.
- The RadCity 5 Plus’s battery is lockable and removable.
- The RadCity 5 Plus’s throttle control allows for fast acceleration from take-off.
- 55 miles of range can be eked out of the RadCity 5 Plus.
- Reviewers felt that the RadCity 5 Plus’s saddle was comfortable – and it has a handle too.
- The RadCity 5 Plus has a low-profile battery that is almost integrated into the bike’s frame.
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes are a welcome addition to the RadCity Plus 5.
- The RadCity 5 Plus’s 750-watt motor is geared to deliver 58Nm of torque for improved hill-climbing ability (over previous RadCity models).
- The RadCity 5 Plus features an adjustable stem, to suit a range of rider heights.
5 reasons not to buy
- The RadCity 5 Plus is available in a single size to fit riders from 5’4” to 6’5”.
- Cables form a large, “messy” bundle at the front of the RadCity 5 Plus.
- The RadCity 5 Plus’s secondary display can be difficult to read.
- A reviewer feels the RadCity 5 Plus’s fork is ‘undersprung’ and lacks range in adjustment.
- One tester felt that the RadCIty 5 Plus’s hydraulic brakes lacked modulation and did not instill rider confidence.
Bottom lineThe RadCity 5 Plus is Rad Power’s latest iteration of their RadCity electric commuter-hybrid bike. It has an updated and retuned 750W motor that remains hub-driven but puts out more hill-defeating torque than its predecessor. A claimed 11% more range is eked out of the bike’s 48V 14Ah battery. A sleek new look sinks the RadCity 5 Plus’s battery halfway into the bike’s downtube. It still uses a suspension fork but the travel is reduced, which could be seen as either a feature or a drawback. In one way, the bike is less bouncy and mountain-bike-like but on the other hand, there’s less travel for us commuters who like to ride straight down the stairs and into the subway. It comes in one size but has an adjustable stem which helps to accommodate riders between a claimed height range of 5’4” to 6’5”.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Rad Power RadCity 5 Plus review
The Rad Power RadCity 5 Plus is the best electric bike for most people.
Rad Power Bikes Radcity 5 Plus E-bike Launched as Premium Version of City Commuter
The RadCity 5 Plus flew me up some super steep hills with an ease that surprised me… we don’t have quite the same amount of suspension as we used to have. Everything else about the bike is either pretty much the same or slightly better.
Rad Power Bikes RadCity 5 Plus Review
This is a feature-complete e-bike, ready for casual riding, commuting, day and night, rain or shine.
Rad Power Bikes RadCity 5 Plus Full Review | Updates Worth Every Penny.
Sure, there are other, more powerful e-bikes than this at cheaper prices… Overall, I think the RadCity 5 Plus is priced really well for what you get.
Tested: Rad Power RadCity 5 Plus Electric Bike
Overall, the RadCity 5 Plus is a good bike for a good price… The low points of the bike (such as the soft suspension and underpowered brakes) are disappointing but will probably work for lighter-weight riders.
The Rad Power Bikes RadCity 5 Plus Electric Bike
Overall, the new RadCity 5 Plus is a huge improvement on the previous version… Rad Power Bikes’ tuning of the motor has transformed the riding experience.
The Radcity 5 Plus Is a Big Update to a Massively Popular Ebike
Honestly, there’s very little to complain about the bike at this price point… It rides smoothly, pedaling isn’t jerky, it brakes smoothly, it has a larger-than-average battery, and it looks better than ever.