Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Quietkat Ranger 5.0. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The single-speed configuration of the Ranger 5.0 is low-maintenance and easy to ride.
- Gigantic 4.0” tires are plush and comfy on all surfaces.
- There ain’t no derailleur to get caught in long grass or vegetation.
- The 5.0’s independent throttle features a ‘quick-disconnect’ safety function.
- This hog can haul a maximum 325lb of cargo; including you, your kit and kill.
- The Ranger 5.0 comes with a ‘lifetime’ frame warranty.
- Owners say the Quietkat Ranger 5.0 is “solid”.
- She’s available in Sandstone or Camo, for desert or woodland hunting.
- A ‘walk assist’ function helps you to schlep this 61lb beast up your 25° driveway.
6 reasons not to buy
- The Ranger 5.0 is available in one 18” frame size only.
- Riders say that the Ranger 5.0’s tires and tubes puncture easily.
- Compared to the competition, the Ranger 5.0 is somewhat expensive.
- Quietkat’s customer service response has disappointed numerous owners.
- One owner’s controller did not work and their battery overheated.
- Another owner said their bike arrived damaged with forks bent, only level 3 of pedal-assist was working and they rode 8 miles before the battery died.