Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Pure Cycles Coaster. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Pure Cycles Coaster is easy to maintain. It is a single-speed bike with a coaster brake. There are no cables or derailleurs to maintain on the bike.
- The bike is constructed out of steel, making it durable.
- The coaster brake is responsive and is well-liked by users.
- The Pure Cycles Coaster has a simple, classic appearance making it attractive.
- With the addition of a basket or framebag, the bike can easily be used for commuting and running errands.
- Users agree the bike is affordable.
- The Pure Cycles Coaster rides very quietly, according to users.
2 reasons not to buy
- Some users found it difficult to go uphill on the Pure Cycles Coaster, as it only has one speed.
- The instructions included for assembly are not clear. Users specifically noted that the fork could easily be installed incorrectly.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October