BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority Start 24". In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The handlebars on the Priority Start 24" are upright and place riders of all abilities in a position of control.
- The bike is light enough for younger riders to guide with stability and confidence.
- The bike comes with a belt guard to prevents baggy clothes from becoming snagged.
- The Kenda K-Shield tires are tough enough to excel off-road. They also roll smoothly on pavement.
- The Start 24" is available in three attractive colors: Living Coral, Charged Charcoal and Tribeca Blue.
- Priority's customer service is extremely responsive.
- Assembly is easy to complete.
- Priority packages their bikes well so that the bike is not damaged in shipping.
- The bike has three gears. The range of gears is great for climbing and maintaining speed on descents.
- The seat post clamp is quick-release. This makes adjusting the seat height easy.
- The belt requires less maintenance than a chain. It cannot rust and requires fewer adjustments than a bike with a derailleur.
- The saddle is shaped well. It's comfortable, according to child testers.
- The bike rides quietly compared to others in its category.
- The frame design makes it easy for children to get on and off of the Start 24".
- The dual handbrakes are adjustable to ensure children are comfortable engaging them.
- The Start 24" is a good fit for most eight to twelve-year-olds. Seat height can be adjusted from 27" to 34.5".
- Priority offers an advanced handlebar. This low-rise bar places confident kids in a more aggressive riding position than the included handlebars.
2 reasons not to buy
- Some users found the color selection limited, with only three choices.
- One expert stated that three gears are too few for confident and more advanced riders.