Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority Ace. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Priority Ace has a belt drive. This is easier to maintain and more weather resistant than a chain.
- The bike is light. It weighs 22 to 24 lb, depending on the model.
- Experts found the saddle very comfortable.
- Priority provides buyers with excellent customer service.
- Users agree the Priority Ace is easy to assemble.
- The bike includes a kickstand.
- The handlebars are sturdy and flat. They offer riders great control.
- The bike has slick tires that roll smoothly on pavement.
- The Ace rides quietly.
- The bike is a single-speed. This eliminates shifting issues for riders.
- Testers agree the dual handbrakes are responsive.
- The Ace of Spades model has sealed bearings. This keeps the inside of the hubs free of water and dirt.
- The carbon fork on the Ace of Spades helps minimize vibrations from the road.
- The steel frame is durable.
- The bike is priced affordably.
- The bike has room for two water bottles in the frame.
- Testers agree that the bike is comfortable for commuting.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Ace of Clubs doesn’t have sealed bearings.
- The bike is a single-speed. Some may find it difficult to climb hills on the Ace.
- The slick tires are not ideal for rough roads or gravel paths.
Bottom lineThe Priority Ace is an all-around bike for urban riders. Testers used it for commuting and recreation. The Ace of Spades is the higher-end model. It includes sealed bearings and a carbon fork. The Ace of Clubs is more basic. Both have slick tires that perform well on pavement. They are not desirable for off-road terrain. The bike has a carbon Gates belt drive. It is a single-speed. The bike is light, responsive and quiet. It is priced affordably.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Priority Ace Belt Drive Fixie/Single Speed Bicycle | Ace of Spades
My day one summary opinion is that Priority, they have something going on with the Ace, especially this Ace of Spades.
This First-of-Its-Kind Bike Is Just Insanely Fun
It’s just so bloody fast and fun.