BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Pivot Shuttle. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Shuttle was very light for an e-mountain-bike, falling under 45lbs.
- Aggressive geometry makes this a real trail bike.
- Battery life impressed, even on long rides with lots of climbing.
- Nicely balanced suspension was unaffected by sag, on climbs.
- The DW-Link rear linkage performed outstandingly.
- ‘Super Boost plus’ 157mm rear hub spacing delivered a very stiff ride.
- Shimano’s STEPS E8000 motor was described as durable.
- The Fox 36 fork’s 160mm of travel was up from previous model’s 150mm.
- Small to Extra-Large frame sizing fits rider heights from 5’4” to 6’7”.
- A 10-year frame warranty offered reassurance to buyers.
- The Shuttle’s frame allows for a long dropper post.
- The frame was watertight and rattle-free with neat internal cabling.
- On new models batteries can be removed, mid-ride, in 3-5 minutes.
7 reasons not to buy
- A reviewer felt that the rear Shimano XT brake lacked bite.
- The motor mode selector takes the desired position of the dropper switch.
- Some folks felt that battery removal was too fiddly on the trail.
- Your two price options are ‘very high’ and ‘astronomical’.
- One reviewer’s motor cut out at 18mph in higher boost modes.
- Another reviewer felt that there were too many gear-shifts and motor modes.
- The 5 bar battery indicator made it difficult to attain an accurate reading.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 2 expert reviews
Pivot Shuttle Ebike Review
It just rides so well, like no e-Bike before it… there are even moments where it seems to perform better than non e-Bikes because the weight plants the tires firmly into rough terrain… It’s that good.
Shuttle Service [German]
The low center of gravity, the long wheelbase, the short rear… more of a downhill weapon than a chairlift…
Pivot Shuttle. The Persuader
Whether it was transferring airs, manualing water bars or gapping over chunky features on the trail, the Shuttle let us get places other e-bikes have not.
Pivot Shuttle Review. A Sublime Electric Mountain Bike
Absolutely bloody awesome… the bike is light… DW link suspension is awesome… Di2 shifting takes a bit of getting used to… I would expect it to have carbon rims as well.
Pivot Shuttle vs Giant Ebike: Is the Pivot worth $10,000?
It’s definitely better…climbs faster, battery lasts longer, lighter weight, easier to throw around…