Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Orbea Wild FS. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Testers say the bike’s geometry encourages a comfortable riding position uphill, but its short stack creates a more aggressive position for descents.
- Experts loved the stopping power of Shimano hydraulic brakes. They're great at biting into turns and stopping this heavy e-bike.
- With 160mm of travel, the full suspension can handle aggressive terrain.
- Stock 29" wheel options are covered by DT Swiss and Race Face.
- Reviewers noted the Maxxis 2.6-inch tires provide excellent grip, even in mud.
- The integrated 625Wh Bosch PowerTube battery delivers a maximum range of 45-70 miles. You can attach an additional 500Wh battery pack to extend your ride.
- There are four settings on the Bosch Performance CX motor: Eco, Tour, eMTB, and Turbo. Testers loved the range and flexibility of the eMTB mode.
- The Orbea Wild is available in three sizes - small/medium, large, and extra-large - with seven builds to choose from.
- Most models are specced with a Bosch Kiox display, which is tech-rich and filled with data like cadence, power, and navigation.
- Orbea included thoughtful stock add-ons including a water bottle cage and bumper stops on the fork to protect the frame.
- The battery key is housed in a hidden compartment inside the handlebar stem.
3 reasons not to buy
- Multiple experts noted that the charging port cap for the battery is flimsy and difficult to close. This could allow grit or water into the battery case.
- Some testers thought the hidden key location was inconvenient. The location blocks you from tightening the handlebar stem with a standard multitool.
- The bike will not turn on if the Bosch Kiox display is powered down or breaks off. You'll have a long ride back to the car if the system breaks on the trail.
Expert Reviews74/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
2020 Orbea Wild FS First Impressions
In a radical departure from the outgoing model, the 2020 Wild FS has been fully modernized with 29″ wheels, 160 mm travel front and rear, and powered by the latest Bosch CX Cruise motor. It’s clear that Orbea had it’s sights set on creating a well-rounded all-mountain machine rather than an all-out descender.
1 hour ago
18 hours ago