Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Orbea Wild FS. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Testers say the bike’s geometry encourages a comfortable riding position uphill, but its short stack creates a more aggressive position for descents.
- Experts loved the stopping power of Shimano hydraulic brakes. They're great at biting into turns and stopping this heavy e-bike.
- With 160mm of travel, the full suspension can handle aggressive terrain.
- Stock 29" wheel options are covered by DT Swiss and Race Face.
- Reviewers noted the Maxxis 2.6-inch tires provide excellent grip, even in mud.
- The integrated 625Wh Bosch PowerTube battery delivers a maximum range of 45-70 miles. You can attach an additional 500Wh battery pack to extend your ride.
- There are four settings on the Bosch Performance CX motor: Eco, Tour, eMTB, and Turbo. Testers loved the range and flexibility of the eMTB mode.
- The Orbea Wild is available in three sizes - small/medium, large, and extra-large - with seven builds to choose from.
- Most models are specced with a Bosch Kiox display, which is tech-rich and filled with data like cadence, power, and navigation.
- Orbea included thoughtful stock add-ons including a water bottle cage and bumper stops on the fork to protect the frame.
- The battery key is housed in a hidden compartment inside the handlebar stem.
3 reasons not to buy
- Multiple experts noted that the charging port cap for the battery is flimsy and difficult to close. This could allow grit or water into the battery case.
- Some testers thought the hidden key location was inconvenient. The location blocks you from tightening the handlebar stem with a standard multitool.
- The bike will not turn on if the Bosch Kiox display is powered down or breaks off. You'll have a long ride back to the car if the system breaks on the trail.
Bottom lineThe Orbea Wild FS is an impressive-looking bike with solid performance on most types of trails. Experts and users loved how it tackled tough climbs and bombed down the descents. The bike is geared toward the intermediate or advanced cyclist, but beginners can enjoy it with confidence. At 50 pounds, this isn't the most agile mountain bike, but it's well-suited to rough and fast downhill trails. The Orbea Wild FS is a premium bike at a premium price. You can be confident that it can take you up and down almost any route you want to tackle.
Expert Reviews74/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Orbea Wild FS H10 Review
Brilliant uphill with a lively, supple ride, but a short front-centre reduces downhill confidence.
Orbea WILD FS M-LTD in Review
For 2020, the Orbea WILD FS has been redesigned from scratch and no longer resembles its predecessor in any way. That’s no bad thing!
Riding the Orbea Wild FS – A Bold and Brawny Tech Boss
This bike has the power, grip and efficient geometry to outlast many e-MTBs in its class.
Orbea Wild FS – E-Bike Monster
The Orbea Wild FS is a meaty bike that will bulldoze over anything on the trail including bigger rocks, jumps, and aggressive downhill sections.
Best E-Bike On The Market? Orbea Wild FS 1 Year Review
I absolutely love this bike and have had way more fun on it than any other.
Orbea Wild FS H10 2021 E-Bike Purchase and Review
Orbea has put together a really great package for this price point. I found the ride and feel of the Wild FS to be really outstanding.
Orbea Wild FS Review
The Orbea Wild FS promises bigger and longer adventures.
Orbea Wild FS 3-Month Review
The bike has great ride characteristics and is a lot of fun, but there have been issues with paint chipping and broken spokes in the first 3 months of riding it.
Orbea Wild FS Review at Crankworx Rotorua
This is a great-looking bike that is super plush on jumps and tricky descents.
Orbea Wild FS H25, Honest Review
Even though this is one of the lower-end models of the Orbea Wild, it’s a solid bike that handles descents and turns really well.
2020 Orbea Wild FS H25 Review
Modern geometry for a solid bike that performs well in the rough.
What a Frame!! 2020 Orbea *Wild* E-Bike!!
Orbea has completely redesigned the new Wild FS. It’s not the most extreme in terms of geometry but it gives an excellent ride on the trails.
Orbea Wild FS M-LTD First Ride Review
Orbea has updated the new Wild FS and taken advantage of the latest motor from Bosch, which is now lighter, smaller and better performing on the trail.
Orbea Wild FS M10 eMTB Review
Our All-Mountain “Enduro” Award Winner. We selected the Orbea Wild FS as the bike we’d recommend to most riders.
2020 Orbea Wild FS First Impressions
In a radical departure from the outgoing model, the 2020 Wild FS has been fully modernized with 29″ wheels, 160 mm travel front and rear, and powered by the latest Bosch CX Cruise motor. It’s clear that Orbea had it’s sights set on creating a well-rounded all-mountain machine rather than an all-out descender.
Tested: Orbea Wild FS M10
The Orbea Wild FS M10 is an aggressive eMTB from the Spanish manufacturer. While it came with some drawbacks, Wild FS performed very well for a heavy E-Bike.
Wild FS M10 E-Bike Review
The Orbea Wild M10 had plenty of surprises in store and proved to be an exciting bike to own. A 160mm travel 29er, it’s a bruiser of a bike that encouraged hard riding, with some wild moments along the way.