BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Niner WFO E9. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Niner WFO E9 has a reliable and durable Bosch motor, providing riders with three levels of pedal-assist.
- The bike has a high-quality aluminum frame.
- The aluminum frame has a lifetime warranty on the WFO E9.
- Niner utilizes aluminum in the frame of the WFO E9 because it manages the heat produced by the motor and battery better than carbon e-bike frames.
- The bike has a 29-inch wheel and tire in the front paired with a 27.5-inch setup in the rear. This setup allows the rider to roll over obstacles with ease.
- The Maxxis Minion DHF in the front and Maxxis Aggressor tire in the rear provide riders with fantastic traction over rough off-road terrain.
- Niner utilizes SRAM RE brakes with 200mm rotors to provide riders with excellent stopping power.
- The Horst Link suspension provides riders with 180mm of travel. The coil shock is quick to respond to big hits.
- The WFO E9 has a 12-speed SRAM drivetrain that is made specifically for e-bikes.
- The long wheelbase and slack geometry of the bike provide riders with stability on descents.
- Weighing in at 54.75 lbs., the weight of the WFO E9 does not prevent riders from overcoming technical obstacles in their path.
- The bike is a Class 1 e-bike, with pedal assist up to 20mph. Experts found that they could easily exceed this speed on the bike.
- Experts state that the bike is an affordable, quality e-bike in its category.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike comes with a 125 mm dropper. Experts suggest upgrading to a longer dropper post.
- One expert found the WFO E9 hard to maneuver through tight turns.