BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Motobecane UNO Outcast. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- The Outcast's low price buys you a steel frame, disc brakes and decent components.
- Frame clearance allows for tires up to 42c in width.
- The Outcast UNO Pro features Shimano MT200 hydraulic brakes.
- Owners called the Outcast a “good-looking bike”.
- The gear ratio was well-suited to cruising and pavement use.
3 reasons not to buy
- A long wheelbase meant less whippy handling than the Fantom Cross Uno.
- An irregular 26 mm seatpost could be less stiff than a standard 27.2 mm post.
- While the Outcast could come across as a rigid mountain bike, it isn’t built for real singletrack.