BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mongoose Title. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Mongoose Title is available in two build options. The Title Pro is great for beginner to intermediate riders. The Title Elite Pro is designed for advanced riders.
- The Mongoose Title is available in sizes micro through Pro XXL. This bike fits a wide range of children and adult riders.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- The bike has a sturdy aluminum frame.
- The bike is lightweight. The frame weight ranges from 2.62 lbs. to 3.31 lbs., depending on the build and size of the bike.
- Experts and users agree the bike handles well.
- The v-brake is responsive and easy to engage.
- The internally routed cables and integrated head tube give the bike a clean appearance.
- The Mongoose Title’s geometry is great for an all-around BMX bike. It can be used for both racing and freestyle BMX.
- The Mongoose Title is affordable.
6 reasons not to buy
- Users found the Mongoose Title’s seat to be uncomfortable.
- The plastic pedals are too short for many users and not the best quality.
- The stem and handlebars are painted. If the paint is not sanded, they may not stay in place when they are installed on the bike.
- The press-fit bottom bracket creaked when the bike was being ridden.
- The sprocket on the bike can easily become damaged or warped.
- One expert found that the frame was not very stiff. This can create lag at the gate when racing this bike.