The BikeRide Score ranks bikes from 0-100 based on opinions from users and experts. The higher the score is, the better. Read how it works
Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- One lowrider aficionado said that riding the Mustang felt smooth and effortless.
- It was felt that the moon-bar handlebars suited the Mustang’s geometry.
- Riders liked the plush, sprung saddle.
- Owners described the frame as ‘sturdy enough‘.
- The Mustang was lauded for its clean good-looks and beautiful paintwork.
- Riders found the stock grips to be comfortable.
- Lowrider fans dug the wheels with their 68-spoke rims.
- The whitewall tires were attractive.
5 reasons not to buy
- In general, componentry was seen as low quality. Specific criticism was ladled out for the fork, grips, fender struts and cranks.
- A few consumers felt that the Mustang was overpriced.
- Damage was rife. Bent forks and fenders were fairly common, as was scratching. One owner received a bike with a bent fork, bent cranks, bent fenders and various scratches. Other damage included broken grips and paint chips.
- Owners commented that decals were really stickers – and that they looked terrible.
- Instructions were generic and not specifically helpful for the Mustang.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
My New Cruiser
Level 1 expert
Visit full review
This one makes it so effortless to ride.
Compared to other bikes
Best Micargi Bikes
Micargi bikes with the highest BikeRide Score
In comparison to averages of categories
Average All Bikes
Average Micargi Bike
Average Single Speed - Fixed Gear Bike