BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mayhem Riot. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Mayhem Riot is tough. An expert described it as bulletproof.
- It just seems to be a whole lot of fun. As far as sickness and radness go, the Riot wins out.
- Construction of the frame impressed reviewers, with a quality build and welds.
- The Mayhem comes in a generous selection of colors and limited edition themes.
- Customer service was lauded for a personal and responsive approach.
- This minibike was light enough for a nine year-old to lift into a car.
- Assembly was said to be very easy. Wheels are attached and tires are pumped. Owners only had to attach the pedals, saddle and handlebar.
- This minibike is made to support riders weighing between 44 and 200lbs.
- An expert said that the low-cost Riot is well worth the price.
- The quality of the Riot was attested to by experts.
6 reasons not to buy
- Despite being clearly advertised as a trick bike with no means for fitting brakes, some buyers were disappointed to find none attached to the Riot.
- Some buyers found the Riot to be heavier than expected, possibly due to the Hi-Ten steel frame.
- A few shipping problems were encountered. One bike arrived with a bent pedal, while another was without pedals altogether. A third was badly scratched.
- 1-piece cranks are used on the Riot. 3-piece are always better.
- The plastic pedals weren’t considered to be the highest quality.
- A couple of owners had to replace the seatpost clamp when they were unable to fasten it.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Six Fun Mini Rocker BMX Tricks – From Beginner to More Advanced
Now, I must agree. There is something absolutely ridiculous about a full-grown man riding what is essentially a kid-size bike, but… they’re a great tool for learning some new tricks before we apply them to our full-size bikes.