BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Lava Sport Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Lava Sport Balance Bike is constructed out of high-quality, lightweight aluminum.
- Users describe the welds on the frame of the bike as extremely durable.
- The bike is lightweight, weighing in at 4.6 lbs.
- Users found the bike was easy for children to maneuver on a variety of terrain with 11” wheels and tires.
- The tires do not need air. Riders will never get a flat tire on the Lava Sport Balance Bike.
- The seat and handlebars are easy to adjust on the bike.
- The bike is easy to assemble and comes with clear instructions for assembly.
- Users found that the low standover of the bike made it easy for young riders to get on and off of the Lava Sport Balance Bike.
- The padded seat is comfortable on the Lava Sports Balance Bike, according to users.
- The Lava Sport Balance Bike is available in six shiny and attractive colors.
- The grips have bumpers on the ends of them to help protect the rider’s hands.
- The bike is very affordable compared to other bikes in its category.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike does not have a handle for adults to hold and help the rider balance.
- The bike cannot be used with training wheels.
- User’s found the bike ran on the small side. This bike is best for children under 55 lbs.