Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Juliana Maverick. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
20 reasons to buy
- The Juliana Maverick’s frame is constructed of high-quality carbon.
- The bike is available in three sizes: small, medium and large.
- The saddle, suspension tune and grips are women-specific on the bike.
- The bike’s long wheelbase provides riders with excellent stability for descents.
- The Maverick’s 29” wheels easily roll over obstacles on technical climbs.
- The bike comes standard with a 29” x 2.4” wheel and tire set up. The bike can also run a 27.5” x 2.8” set up.
- The bike has a flip chip allowing riders to adjust the geometry of the bike to a high or low position.
- The aggressive 77.1° seat tube angle, low bottom bracket, long reach, big wheels and sturdy fork inspire confident descents on the Maverick.
- The threaded bottom bracket is easy for users to maintain on the Juliana Maverick.
- The Maverick has a climb setting on the rear Fox shock.
- A guard protects the rear shock from debris and dirt.
- The VPP suspension linkage provides an excellent climbing platform. Experts found the Maverick is capable of tackling both steep and technical climbs.
- The long wheelbase and VPP suspension linkage offer riders a feeling of stability, riding the Juliana Maverick.
- The Maxxis Minion tires provide superb traction over wet and muddy trails when riding the bike.
- Experts found the bike agile and easy to maneuver with its short chainstays.
- Internally routed cabling, a simplistic color tone and a crisp frame design give the Maverick a clean and attractive appearance.
- All models of the Maverick utilize SRAM Eagle drivetrains that allow riders to smoothly shift between gears.
- The 180mm rotors paired with the SRAM G2 R, Code R or Code RSC brakes provide excellent stopping power.
- Juliana provides riders with a lifetime warranty on the Maverick’s frame.
- A water bottle easily fits on the Maverick.
3 reasons not to buy
- Juliana does not make a size XS of the Maverick.
- Experts found the bike does not absorb trail chatter or ride as plushly as some of its competitors.
- The Juliana Maverick is expensive.
Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Expert Reviews70/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Discuss which bike to choose in the forum
1 day ago
1 day ago