BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Juliana Maverick. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
20 reasons to buy
- The Juliana Maverick’s frame is constructed of high-quality carbon.
- The bike is available in three sizes: small, medium and large.
- The saddle, suspension tune and grips are women-specific on the bike.
- The bike’s long wheelbase provides riders with excellent stability for descents.
- The Maverick’s 29” wheels easily roll over obstacles on technical climbs.
- The bike comes standard with a 29” x 2.4” wheel and tire set up. The bike can also run a 27.5” x 2.8” set up.
- The bike has a flip chip allowing riders to adjust the geometry of the bike to a high or low position.
- The aggressive 77.1° seat tube angle, low bottom bracket, long reach, big wheels and sturdy fork inspire confident descents on the Maverick.
- The threaded bottom bracket is easy for users to maintain on the Juliana Maverick.
- The Maverick has a climb setting on the rear Fox shock.
- A guard protects the rear shock from debris and dirt.
- The VPP suspension linkage provides an excellent climbing platform. Experts found the Maverick is capable of tackling both steep and technical climbs.
- The long wheelbase and VPP suspension linkage offer riders a feeling of stability, riding the Juliana Maverick.
- The Maxxis Minion tires provide superb traction over wet and muddy trails when riding the bike.
- Experts found the bike agile and easy to maneuver with its short chainstays.
- Internally routed cabling, a simplistic color tone and a crisp frame design give the Maverick a clean and attractive appearance.
- All models of the Maverick utilize SRAM Eagle drivetrains that allow riders to smoothly shift between gears.
- The 180mm rotors paired with the SRAM G2 R, Code R or Code RSC brakes provide excellent stopping power.
- Juliana provides riders with a lifetime warranty on the Maverick’s frame.
- A water bottle easily fits on the Maverick.
3 reasons not to buy
- Juliana does not make a size XS of the Maverick.
- Experts found the bike does not absorb trail chatter or ride as plushly as some of its competitors.
- The Juliana Maverick is expensive.