Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Juiced RipCurrent. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- RipCurrent riders say this bike is fast, reaching a 28mph, Class 3 top speed.
- The RipCurrent uses a 750-watt Bafang motor that tops out at 1300 peak watts.
- Massive 26” x 4” tires cushion the RipCurrent’s ride, on-road or off.
- An independent thumb throttle is available to RipCurrent riders.
- Hydraulic disc brakes stop the RipCurrent powerfully, with reduced effort.
- Owners found the RipCurrent’s 45-mile maximum range ample for commuting and long trips.
- For its asking price, buyers found the RipCurrent to be a good value.
- Off-road riders say the RipCurrent proves stable through muddy trails.
- With both torque and cadence sensors, the RipCurrent closely attunes electric assistance to pedal input.
- Assembly of the RipCurrent was usually easy, taking as little as thirty minutes.
- The Juiced RipCurrent comes with a powerful 1050-lumen headlight.
- As a direct online buy, the RipCurrent reportedly arrived well-packaged.
5 reasons not to buy
- A 6’2” rider felt the X-Large RipCurrent wasn’t tall enough to enable an upright riding position.
- One owner’s new RipCurrent had a sticking throttle. Juiced replaced it swiftly.
- A buyer felt that some of the RipCurrent’s instructions were inadequate and not specific to the RipCurrent.
- For one owner, the power button of their near-new RipCurrent stuck on. The issue was quickly remedied by Juiced.
- Some RipCurrent owners feel the stock saddle is too firm.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
RadRover Compared to the RipCurrent. My eBike Experience
Both bikes have the same 750-watt, geared-hub motor but the RipCurrent will get you up to 28mph… the RipCurrent is a Class 3 e-bike, while the RadRover is a Class 2… If you’re trying to get from point A to point B in the fastest possible way, a Class 3 e-bike is the way to go… Let’s talk about disc brakes. The Rad has mechanical and the RipCurrent has hydraulic… You’re paying $███ more but you do get quality.