BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Joystar Pluto. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Joystar Pluto fits a wide range of riders. The bike is available with 12”, 14”, 16” and 18” wheels and tires.
- Training wheels are included.
- Joystar offers the bike in six attractive colors.
- The bike includes stickers. Riders can use these to customize their bike.
- The steel frame is sturdy.
- A bell is included with the Pluto.
- There is a handle on the back of the seat. Adults can help young riders balance and maintain speed, as they learn to pedal.
- The price is affordable.
- Tools are included for assembly.
- The seat is easy to adjust.
8 reasons not to buy
- Many users reported that parts were missing or damaged when the bike arrived.
- The instructions for assembly are vague.
- The chain drops frequently.
- Testers complain the pedals fall off easily.
- Many users found the wheels were not smooth rolling. They wobble as they roll, according to users.
- The seat is uncomfortable and can break easily.
- The Joystar Pluto is heavy.
- The training wheels do not support weight well. They bend out of place.