BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Huffy Frozen 2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- The Huffy Frozen 2 is available with 12” or 16” wheels for young riders.
- The bike appeals most to children who enjoy the film Frozen 2. The bike is accessorized with images of characters from the movie.
- Huffy provides riders with training wheels on the Frozen 2
- The bike arrives 95% assembled, making assembly a quick process for the user.
- Riders were pleased to find that the bike included a bag for children to carry toys or snacks in, on rides.
- The bike has bright streamers on the end of each handlebar.
5 reasons not to buy
- Users were disappointed that parts do not easily fit together when assembling the Frozen 2.
- The bike is heavy, as it is constructed out of steel.
- Users found the bike difficult to pedal smoothly.
- Damage to the brakes can easily occur on the Huffy Frozen 2 Kids bike, according to numerous users.
- Several users stated that the training wheels arrived bent and did not roll fluently.