Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Guardian Ethos. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- The Guardian Ethos is available in four attractive color combinations.
- Experts and users agree that with clear instructions, assembling the bike is easy.
- Tools are included for assembling the bike.
- Guardian includes a sleek kickstand that does not interfere with pedaling.
- The bike has a durable steel frame.
- The SureStop braking system uses a single brake lever to operate both front and rear brakes, ensuring that young riders are not sent over the handlebars when stopping suddenly.
- A low standover height makes it easy for riders to get on and off the bike.
- Weighing in at just 17.5 lbs, the 16" Guardian Ethos is easy for children to maneuver.
- The tires of the bike provide young riders with loads of traction on pavement and gravel roads.
- The gear ratio of the bike allows riders to pedal comfortably on flats and up and down most neighborhood hills.
- Thin, sleek tubing with internally routed cables give this bike an impressive appearance.
- Guardian’s avatar fit tool on their website ensures that buyers get the best fit bike for their child.
- The Ethos has a freewheel hub, allowing kids to coast further and get more out of each pedal stroke than bikes without this feature.
- A quick-release lever makes it easy for owners to adjust the height of the seat.
- The position of the brake lever is adjustable, ensuring that it can be engaged by all riders' hands.
- Upright, adjustable handlebars ensure young riders are comfortable on this bike.
- A removable steering limiter prevents riders from oversteering and crashing their bike.
- Experts and users rave that Guardian Bikes provides superb customer service.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike is not compatible with training wheels.
- One user found the paint easily peeled off the Ethos.