Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the GOMO Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The GOMO Balance Bike has a durable steel frame.
- The bike fits a wide range of children with an adjustable seat post and adjustable handlebars. The bike is recommended for children 2.5 years old to 4 years old.
- The handlebars and seat post utilize quick-release clamps, making adjustments easy.
- The GOMO Bike has a steering limiter. This safety feature keeps the rider from oversteering and crashing.
- Experts describe the grips on the bike as attractive, colorful, comfortable and functional.
- The grips have bumpers that protect the rider's hands and keep them in place.
- The bike is affordable.
- The long wheelbase offers riders greater stability on the GOMO Balance Bike.
- Foam tires eliminate the risk of getting a flat tire on the bike.
- The footrest does not interfere with the rider’s stride.
- The GOMO Balance Bike is easy to assemble.
- The bike is available in four attractive colors: pink, blue, red and black.
5 reasons not to buy
- The GOMO has plastic parts, including the clamps for the seat post and handlebar adjustments. These can easily break.
- Experts and users agreed it is difficult to tighten the handlebars.
- The foam tires do not provide riders with sufficient traction for riding off pavement.
- The bike does not have hand brakes.
- The bike does not have a kickstand.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
GOMO Balance Bike Review
Fortunately, the GOMO balance bike manages to be both affordable and well-designed. It doesn’t have the same features as high-end balance bikes (like pneumatic air tires and a hand brake), but it does offer simplicity and functionality at a price that won’t cause your kids to eat Ramen for the next month.