Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Gazelle Medeo T9. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- One expert is "really impressed" by the features and performance of the T9 city at this price. Several Medeo owners say they "love" their bikes.
- Reviewers praise the premium finish, citing smooth welds, "beautiful" paint, and a "nicely integrated" overall feel.
- One tester reached close to 90 miles of riding range with constant pedaling.
- This bike comes in two builds: the T9 City and the slightly higher-spec T9. Testers are impressed to see a Bosch mid-drive e-bike at this price point.
- Both builds have fenders, integrated lights, and a MIK rack rated for 60lb.
- The T9 build comes as a step-over or mid-step frame with three sizes, fitting riders from 4'10" to 6'4".
- Experts agree the Bosch motor is smooth, quiet, and "very responsive."
- Riders enjoy the ride comfort provided by the 50mm suspension fork.
- Riders appreciate the inclusion of a 180mm front rotor, which helps provide reliable, powerful braking that's easy to modulate.
- An expert says the wide gearing range (38t chainring, 11-36t 9-speed cassette) helps on climbs.
- The T9 has a half-cover chain case that keeps dirt off clothing.
- Testers say the light battery keeps overall weight down and is easy to carry when removed.
- Gazelle provides extensive warranties of 10 years on the frame, five years on fork and paint, and two years on other parts.
- Reviewers relish the "natural" feel of the pedal assist.
- One tester is pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to pedal with the motor off.
- At 47.2lb and 48.1lb, the Medeo T9 builds are relatively light.
- The 4A charger included with the higher-priced T9 completes a full charge in just three hours.
4 reasons not to buy
- The T9 City comes in just two sizes for riders between 4'10" and 5'10".
- Several reviewers bemoan the lack of a smartphone app.
- The T9 City lacks the café lock included with the T9 and similar Dutch-style city bikes.
- The entry-level Bosch Active Line 40Nm motor on the T9 City lacks the kick of some competitors.