BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at email@example.com with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Fyxation Eastside. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
19 reasons to buy
- Componentry was all of high quality. Many owners felt no need to replace any parts.
- The wide range of bicolor options for the Eastside are impressive. Paintwork is coordinated with componentry, bar-tape, saddles and wheels.
- Versatility is a hallmark of this treadly. It served as a capable commuter, but also as a fixed-gear rig and work-bike for messengers and gig riders.
- At this level of quality, the price for the Eastside was considered unbeatable.
- The Eastside features fender mounts, so riders can rock a rear rack.
- A flip-flop hub keeps both fixed-gear and singlespeed enthusiasts happy.
- 4130 Chromoly Steel ensures that the Eastside’s frame is quality. Welds are reputedly beautiful.
- Fyxation furnishes the Eastside with both front and rear brakes.
- Owners felt that the 46x17 gear ratio was suitable for average city elevations.
- The Eastside delivered a healthy ride, being both smooth and solid on rough city streets and the occasional pothole.
- Handling was said to be responsive.
- Durability was impressive. Two reviewers mentioned their bikes surviving car accidents. Others said they hadn’t needed to visit a bike shop for repairs, after 18 months of regular use.
- A number of owners felt that the Eastside was light, especially for steel. It was easy to carry up and down stairs.
- Customer service impressed riders with fast and satisfying respondence.
- Even after years of use, this was a low-maintenance machine. Wheels held true in the long-term.
- The Fyxation Session tires received praise for durability and comfort.
- The DIY crowd felt that assembly was easy.
- The Eastside’s geometry was angled toward comfort and speed.
- Apparently, the Eastside came well-packaged and padded
4 reasons not to buy
- If you’re not after a racy feel, the Eastside may get on your bad side. Geometry is aggressive.
- For a couple of commuters, the Tektro flat-bar brake levers weren’t in an ideal position. These owners opted to install bar-ends.
- A few owners said the Eastside was a few pounds heavier than what they were used to.
- The 46x17 gear ratio needed changing for residents of hilly areas.