BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ride1UP Roadster v2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The Ride1Up Roadster v2 provides riders with five modes of pedal assist.
- Users found the bike easy to assemble.
- Test riders found the bike’s motor and brakes pleasantly quiet.
- The Roadster v2 is lightweight. At just 32 lbs., testers found they could utilize the bike without pedal assist.
- The bike is offered in three neutral colors and has a minimalistic appearance that users found attractive.
- The single-speed belt drive on the Ride1Up Roadster v2 is easy to maintain.
- The bike has a sturdy aluminum frame.
- An upright riding position gives riders excellent control, when maneuvering the bike.
- 700c x 28mm Kenda Kwest tires give riders excellent traction for riding roads and pathways.
- With such a well integrated battery, it's hard to tell that the Roadster v2 is an e-bike.
- The seat height is easy to adjust with a quick-release seat post clamp.
- Ride1Up’s price on the Roadster v2 is affordable.
- Testers were pleased to find this bike had eyelets for fenders.
- The one-year warranty that is included with the bike was satisfactory to experts and users.
6 reasons not to buy
- The Ride1Up Roadster v2 does not come with a kickstand.
- The bike does not have a throttle.
- Riders below the height of 5’5’’ found the smallest size of the bike too large for complete comfort.
- The bike has simple v-brakes. Users and experts agree they would have preferred disc brakes.
- Ride1Up does not include a light with the bike.
- The integrated battery design limits the range of riders to one battery. Several users expressed a desire for the ability to extend their range with a second battery.