Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Framed Impact. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Framed Impact is a BMX bike suitable for beginners.
- Most users found the bike easy to assemble.
- The bike is attractive. Stickers are included for users to personalize the appearance of the bike.
- The Impact is lightweight compared to other beginner BMX bikes.
- Framed offers the bike at an affordable price for most.
- Testers agree the 20" Impact is a good fit for teen riders.
- Many users found the frame and components sturdy for practicing and mastering basic tricks.
- Several test riders agree that the grips on the bike are comfortable.
8 reasons not to buy
- Users were disappointed that the bike only came with a two-piece crankset. They would have preferred a three-piece set.
- The Impact’s seat is stiff and uncomfortable.
- The seat angle is not adjustable and the seat height has minimal adjustment. This created an unpleasant ride for some users.
- The pedal mounts are only 1/2”. Testers would have preferred 9/16” pedal mounts, as they are more common.
- The warranty of the bike is void if it is not assembled by a professional.
- According to multiple reviewers, the tires wear quickly on the Impact.
- The rear axle is wider in diameter than most peg attachments. It is difficult for riders to find pegs to fit the bike.
- Tools are required for assembly. They are not included with the bike.