Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Fiido L3. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The L3 fits riders from 5'0" to 6'5" and supports up to 265lb.
- Several reviewers praise the solid construction and high-quality finish.
- The L3 has lights, a loud horn, fenders, and a rear rack.
- Fiido provides a three-year warranty on the frame.
- Expert testing shows the claimed battery life (120 miles on pedal assist level 1, 80 miles on throttle only) to be realistic.
- The bike measures 26.77” x 14.57” x 25.98” when folded. One expert says they could fit two in their car's trunk.
- The L3 has a helpful stand that supports the bike when folded.
- Many riders compliment the smooth ride and surprising ability on light off-road terrain.
- Testers report that the L3 feels stable, despite the small 14" wheels.
- Experts say the "torquey" 350W motor and 48V battery deliver impressive climbing ability.
- According to reviewers and owners, the mechanical disc brakes are powerful.
- Fiido ships the L3 fully assembled. Buyers only need to unfold the bike and install its pedals and seat.
- Reviewers appreciate the sturdy kickstand and frame-integrated carry handle.
6 reasons not to buy
- Many reviewers find it impractical to pedal at speeds higher than roughly 8mph.
- Several experts and owners complain about noise and a pulsating sensation from the brakes.
- Testers say there is a delay of two or three pedal strokes before assistance kicks in.
- The L3 doesn't have a locking mechanism to keep the handlebars or frame in place when folded.
- Unlike e-bikes made for the US market, the L3 has a max speed of just 15.5mph.
- Multiple riders say they would prefer the increased stability and comfort provided by 20" wheels.
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 6 rated expert reviews
Fiido L3 E-Bike Review: Comfortable City Commuting for a Week on a Single Charge
This is not a bike designed to help you challenge hill country on a regular basis, but if you have a fairly flat commute, you can trust that the Fiido L3 will get you there quickly for miles on end without worrying at all about charging.
Fiido L3, Super-Compact E-Bike With 250KM Range | Review [Italian]
Fiido L3 is an electric bicycle that is easy to recommend, as its two strengths also represent the possible characteristics that a user could look for: maximum compactness once folded, and very high range.
Fiido L3 E-Bike Review: This Electric Bike Is Basically a Giant Battery With Wheels
To me, the Fiido L3 is the ultimate tiny folding e-bike that still fits larger riders (even if they look a bit funny). It’s got the power, the weight capacity, and the range to make it a great urban e-bike. Just steer clear of those potholes!
A Fun, But Kinda Strange E-Bike! 🤏 Fiido L3 E-Bike Review
The L3 is fun but a bit strange at times, which is mainly due to the lack of gears. They removed the second seat, which I really liked on the L2. They have downsized the wheel size to 14-inch, and it doesn’t have suspension. On the other hand, the L3 does have a powerful 350W motor, the range is uniquely long, and it’s surprisingly compact.
Fiido L3 Review (Powerful Long-Range Foldable Mini E-Bike)
The L3 is so harsh. I can’t imagine that this is good for the frame or the battery or for any component of this bike. But hey, if you have perfect streets which are also flat, then this is 100% the perfect bike for you.
Fiido L3 Electric Bike – 130KM Range – Powerful 350W Motor – Removable Battery – Any Good?
This bike offers great overall build quality, great design, super battery life, some nifty little features built in, and an overall smooth and quiet electric bike which offers comfort and safety.