Bicycle Club of Philadelphia’s annual Fall Foliage Weekend in Hanover/Gettysburg, PA
Bicycle Club of Philadelphia’s annual Fall Foliage Weekend
in scenic, historic Hanover/Gettysburg, PA
October 21-23, 2022
• 2 nights at the Hampton Inn & Holiday Inn Express of Hanover,
• Ride packets with a wide array of cue sheets (routes from 15 to 100 miles) & maps, ridewithgps.com route links, etc.
• Schedule of group rides with Leaders,
• Cycling around Gettysburg Battlefield,
• Off-road cycling nearby on York Heritage Rail Trail,
• Peaceful Codorus State Park and Lake Marburg nearby,
• Friday & Saturday dinners,
• Saturday & Sunday breakfasts,
• Cycling snacks and sandwiches to take along with you on rides,
• Post-ride therapeutic massages on Saturday afternoon,
• Parties, SAG support, road markings, live music, & more,
• “Wheely Good Smoothies” made on a “smoothie (blender) bike”.
• Plenty of sightseeing and local attractions for non-cyclist companions, also.
COVID Precautions will be maintained, based on CDC/public health guidelines in effect at the time of the event. All guests will be required to be fully vaccinated and boosted, prior to the event. Gloves, hand sanitizer, and masks will be available.