BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Electra Loft 7D. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Electra Loft 7D is an attractive bike.
- This bike is available in both step-through and step-over frame options.
- Users found the bike easy to assemble.
- The bike has a durable aluminum frame.
- Electra provides riders with a comfortable upright riding position on the Loft 7D.
- Users found the bike's seat to be extremely comfortable.
- Adding a basket to the Loft 7D’s handlebars allows riders to use it for carrying groceries or other items.
- The bike excels on the pavement.
- Users found that the Loft 7D handled the extra weight of a child seat and child well.
- The Shimano drivetrain allows riders to smoothly shift between 7 gears.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Loft 7D is heavy, according to users.
- The bike is expensive.