Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Denago City Model 2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The City Model 2 is sold as a step-thru and step-over.
- Each frame is available in two sizes: the step-thru fits 4'11" to 6'5", and the step-over fits 5'0" to 6'4".
- This bike includes lock-on grips, a bell, a kickstand, and a high-resolution display.
- The City Model 2 has a relatively high payload capacity of 300lb.
- Owners can adjust the speed limit between 11mph and 28mph.
- The 3A charger provided with this bike cuts charging time by one-third compared to the 2A chargers typical of this price range.
- The frame geometry is suspension-corrected, so owners can fit a suspension fork to enhance comfort and handling off-road.
- Several users enjoy the smooth ride offered by the 2.6" puncture-resistant tires.
- An expert finds the microSHIFT thumb shifter suitable for recreational riding.
- One tester praises the braking power of the Zoom hydraulic brakes. Another says they felt confident riding on slick, wet pavement.
- The thumb throttle only works when pedaling, preventing riders from accidentally taking off.
- Denago's US dealership network makes it easier for riders to test-ride, find the best fit, get advice, or receive post-purchase support.
- Reviewers agree the City Model 2 is ideal for local commutes and fun neighborhood rides.
- For extra security, owners can lock the display with a PIN code.
4 reasons not to buy
- One expert believes a throttle that only works when pedaling may frustrate experienced riders.
- The exclusion of lights, fenders, and a rack means buyers must spend extra to expand the bike's safety and utility.
- Two reviewers say the hub motor needs can't tackle steep hills using the throttle alone.
- One user thinks the higher assist levels could be overwhelming.
Expert Reviews88/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Denago City Model 2 Review: Elevate Your Commute With the Perfect Fusion of Style and Function
We were pleasantly surprised with our review of the Denago City Model 2. This e-bike is in a competitive class but has some great features that help it stand out. The 500-watt motor is powerful but will need some pedaling on hills.
Best Electric Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
15 hours ago
18 hours ago
14 September – 1 October