BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at contact[email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Creme Caferacer. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Above all, the Caferacer was an excellent city commuter.
- The Caferacer sported the refined appearance of a vintage town bike.
- Finishing touches and details let owners know that this bike was built with care.
- The ride quality was always described as smooth and confident.
- This Polish-made steed was seen to be excellent value for money.
- More than one customer said that this was a lightweight ride.
- Owners felt very comfortable aboard their Caferacer.
- A front rack and lights came included as standard.
- A number of buyers found Caferacers to be easy to assemble.
3 reasons not to buy
- Two buyers complained of scratches, to either tubing or fenders and rims.
- A rider found the saddle on an Uno hard and uncomfortable.
- On an older Doppio, one owner reported sub-standard rim-tape.