Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Creme Caferacer. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Above all, the Caferacer was an excellent city commuter.
- The Caferacer sported the refined appearance of a vintage town bike.
- Finishing touches and details let owners know that this bike was built with care.
- The ride quality was always described as smooth and confident.
- This Polish-made steed was seen to be excellent value for money.
- More than one customer said that this was a lightweight ride.
- Owners felt very comfortable aboard their Caferacer.
- A front rack and lights came included as standard.
- A number of buyers found Caferacers to be easy to assemble.
3 reasons not to buy
- Two buyers complained of scratches, to either tubing or fenders and rims.
- A rider found the saddle on an Uno hard and uncomfortable.
- On an older Doppio, one owner reported sub-standard rim-tape.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Best Bikepacking Bikes
Bikepacking bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores