Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles REV 20 6-Speed Plus. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The REV 20 6-Speed Plus has 2.6” Slant Six Sport tires. The tires provide great traction over obstacles and rough terrain.
- The bike has six gears. Users stated it was a great bike for those learning to shift.
- Mechanical disc brakes are very responsive on the REV 20 6-Speed Plus.
- The wide wheels and relaxed geometry of the bike provide the rider with stability and control on descents and when cornering.
- The brake levers are easy to adjust to fit the rider’s hands and riding position.
- The seatpost easily adjusts to fit the height of the rider.
- The fork can easily be swapped for a front suspension fork, providing additional comfort to the rider on trails.
- The bike fits a wide range of children. It is best suited for children up to 80 lbs. that are 3’ 6” to 4' 5” tall.
- This bike is an affordable entry-level mountain bike.
- The bike has reflectors on the wheels for added safety.
7 reasons not to buy
- The bike is heavy compared to other 20” bikes.
- Many users found that shifting on the REV 20 6-Speed Plus was difficult and choppy.
- The wheels and seatpost do not have a quick-release adjustment.
- Adult pedals do not fit on the bike.
- The bike does not have a kickstand.
- Several users found that the brakes are noisy on the REV 20 6-Speed Plus.
- One user found that the handlebars are too flat and do not offer riders ergonomic support.