BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Chillafish Charlie. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Chillafish Charlie is best for smaller riders with 10” wheels. Chillafish recommends the bike for riders 31.5” to 41.3”.
- The bike is lightweight. It weighs just 6.5 lbs.
- The bike has a handle on the frame, making it easy to transport.
- The seat is adjustable on the Chillafish Charlie.
- The bike’s handlebars are adjustable, to ensure the bike is comfortable for the rider.
- The bike is available in three colors: silver, black and pink.
- The tires are constructed out of puncture-resistant foam on the Chillafish Charlie.
- Users found the Chillafish Charlie easy to assemble.
2 reasons not to buy
- The grips are uncomfortable, according to users.
- An Allen key is needed to adjust the seat and handlebars.