BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cervélo P-Series. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- The Cervélo P-Series has a clean appearance with internally routed cables.
- Testers were pleased the bike is UCI-legal.
- Disc brakes provide excellent stopping power even on rainy days.
- Experts were pleased the bike has clearance for tires up to 28mm.
- Cervélo includes a bolt on aero bento box. This makes it easy for riders to carry fuel and tools.
- The Aerobottle 500 that is included with the P-Series prevents any additional drag that comes with attaching a water bottle to a bike.
- The P-Series is easy to maneuver due to the lateral stiffness in its carbon frame.
- Users have four complete builds of the P-Series to choose from. This allows them to get a bike that meets their componentry preferences and budget.
- The bike is more affordable than other time trial and triathlon bikes.
- Adjustment to the seat tube angle allows riders to fine-tune the bike to their preferred riding position.
- The seat post attachment is hidden and increases the bike’s aerodynamics.
- Increased stiffness in the bottom bracket promotes efficient power transfer, allowing riders to accelerate on-demand.
- The bike can fit a normal water bottle if riders choose not to use the included Aerobottle 500.
- Experts were pleased the bike came tubeless-ready. Running tubeless tires reduces the weight of the bike. It also helps prevent frequent flats.
- Some builds include Continental Grand Prix tires that are reliable and fast-rolling.
- The alloy Vision Team wheels roll well on the P-Series. Experts agree that there is no need to upgrade to carbon wheels.
3 reasons not to buy
- Testers found it difficult to utilize the Aerobottle 500 on the move.
- The P-Series is not priced for entry-level riders, according to one expert.
- Cervélo does not offer this model with rim brakes.