Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Topstone Neo Lefty. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- With internally routed cables, the Cannondale Topstone Neo Lefty maintains sleek lines.
- The bike is equipped to fit a dropper post.
- Weighing in at 43 lbs., The Topstone Neo Lefty is a reasonable weight for an electric bike.
- The 30mm of travel in the Oliver Lefty for is paired with the KingPin rear suspension system, to provide riders with a supple journey riding rough terrain.
- The bike has a durable carbon frame.
- The Bosch Performance Line CX motor and 500 Wh Powertube battery provide riders with up to 80 miles of pedal assist.
- The lockout on the Oliver Lefty fork is an attractive feature for riders wishing to ride this bike on smooth roads or paved pathways.
- Depending on the build of the Topstone Neo Lefty, the bike is equipped with an easy-to-read Bosch Kiox or Purion display.
- Controls on the left handlebar make it easy for riders to adjust their level of pedal-assist.
- Cannondale provides riders with room for two water bottles in the frame of the Topstone Neo Lefty.
- The bike is specced with 650b tires and can also run 700c wheels and tires, making it versatile.
- With clearance for 650b x 47mm tires, the Topstone Neo Lefty can take on singletrack and rough fire roads that others may not dare to tackle with a gravel bike.
- Riders can utilize a full fender on this gravel grinding machine.
- Experts found this bike's Fabric Scoop saddle to be noticeably comfortable.
- Shimano GRX brakes provide reliable stopping power to riders of the Topstone Neo Lefty.
- Test riders were surprised that the Cannondale Topstone has 85Nm of torque. This amount of power is above average for bikes in its category.
- Experts agree that this bike is great for older riders or gravel riders that are limited physically and still desire to explore the back roads.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Cannondale Topstone Neo Lefty is expensive.
- Experts agree the appearance of the bike is unique. Not all will appreciate it.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
New Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty & Neo | GCN Tech First Look
Claimed to be the most off-road capable e-road bike, the Topstone Carbon Neo Lefty boasts the same lefty suspension fork as its analog counterpart. This one has a tailored KingPin setup and to bring it to a new crowd, has the Bosch motor and 500 hour watt batteries to go with it.
Cannondale Topstone Carbon Neo Lefty 1 2021 First Ride Review – the E-Gravel (Mountain) Bike
With the Topstone Carbon Neo Lefty 1, Cannondale present their first motorised gravel bike. Alongside the Bosch Performance Line CX motor, the suspension fork, 650B wheels and 1×12 drivetrain are anything but common fare.