Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale SuperSix EVO SE. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- The UCI-legal SuperSix EVO SE is ready to race gravel.
- Reviewers say the SuperSix EVO SE is playful on singletrack and "a rocket" on packed gravel.
- This bike is available with SRAM Rival eTap AXS (SE) or Shimano GRX 800/600 (SE 2).
- Experts highlight the comfort and traction of the 40mm Vittoria Terreno tires.
- The handling is "intuitive" and "very balanced," according to reviewers.
- Testers say the frame, tires, and HollowGram KNØT seatpost filter out vibrations and small impacts.
- Experts appreciate having plenty of clearance for mud and debris or tires up to 45mm.
- Testers say the gearing suits everything from aggressive off-road climbs to long, fast descents.
- Reviewers relish the "great" agility afforded by the short wheelbase and steep head-tube angle.
- Experts say the "bomb-proof" DT Swiss CR 1600 SPLINE wheels are the ideal width for gravel tires.
- The SuperSix SE has a "road bike feel" on tarmac, with the tires and aero helping to maintain speed.
- Experts say this bike smashes flowing trails while also handling technical sections.
- Riders praise the confidence-boosting feedback through the cockpit.
- Testers are impressed by how well this bike puts the power down, even in relatively loose terrain.
- Cannondale's Speed Release thru-axle makes removing and refitting wheels easier and faster.
7 reasons not to buy
- Experts feel the EVO SE is heavy for a race bike.
- Some testers believe the SE's drivetrain and handlebars are better suited to a pure road bike.
- Experts say the ride is a bit harsh, and the cockpit directly transmits bigger bumps.
- Reviewers complain that the bike has road handlebars that lack flare.
- Experts note that cyclocross-like handling may demand too much skill and involvement for some.
- Two testers mention the exposed cables in the head tube area can interfere with pedaling.
- Cannondale's Ai offset makes swapping wheels inconvenient and expensive as it requires bespoke wheel dish.
Expert Reviews73/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Cannondale SuperSix EVO SE Gravel Bike in Review
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO SE is a well-executed concept… the frameset with its balanced handling, decent tire clearances and hot looks convinces as a very good foundation for all-round use on gravel. However, the components… unnecessarily limit the bike…
We Test the Cannondale SuperSix EVO SE: A Rocket for Gravel
This is a speed gravel bike, and that means that the bike responds perfectly when we want to cover long distances, without very technical sections, as fast as possible. Here, the Supersix EVO SE is a rocket.
Test: We Tried Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO SE: Gravel ‘Racing’ in Capital Letters [Spanish]
… if what you enjoy, beyond competing, is speed on the dirt, immediate acceleration, and (almost) impossible climbs, the Cannondale SuperSix EVO SE has all the ingredients needed to help you thoroughly enjoy the most adrenaline-fueled gravel experience.
Gravel – Presenting the Cannondale SuperSix EVO SE [French]
If you’re looking for… a bike that resembles a road bike for easy trail riding, gravel racing, or just enjoying yourself on trails and rediscovering the sensations of your road bike, the Cannondale SuperSix EVO SE is made for you.
Test: Cannondale SuperSix EVO SE, A Gravel Bike With Racing DNA [Spanish]
… the Cannondale SuperSix EVO SE is a multi-surface gravel bike… suitable for long-distance adventures and… as an explorer bike. However, without a doubt, it was born for grand scenarios… that involve a race number…
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
3 hours ago
2 days ago