Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale SuperSix EVO CX. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- The SuperSix EVO CX is UCI-legal and ready to compete in cyclocross.
- Testers relish the blend of fast steering and stable handling, thanks to the OutFront geometry's long fork offset and slack head angle.
- The EVO CX boasts huge mud clearance and has room for tires up to 50mm, according to experts.
- The Speed Release thru-axles make removing and replacing wheels quicker and simpler.
- The geometry shifts rider weight rearwards for lighter steering, excellent front-end flow over bumps, and easier descents.
- Reviewers say the HollowGram KNØT seatpost and compliance from the frame and tires provide above-average comfort.
- Testers praise the "outstanding" grip and speed of the Vittoria Terreno Mix tires.
- Reviewers say the "reliable" SRAM Force 1×11 drivetrain is "perfect" for a CX race bike.
- Testers say the bike's performance is "excellent" in steep and aggressive terrain.
- Experts think the EVO CX would make a perfect fast gravel bike with bigger tires fitted.
- Reviewers agree this bike responds superbly to hard pedaling due in part to the short chainstays.
- Testers are impressed by how this bike rockets up climbs and down descents.
- On tarmac, the EVO CX offers the "intuitive and responsive" behavior of a good road bike.
- The wheels and tires are tubeless-ready and easy to set up tubeless, in one reviewer's experience.
- Experts appreciate the near-total absence of toe overlap, even in smaller frame sizes.
9 reasons not to buy
- Some testers are disappointed to see mechanical shifting at this price point.
- Performance is slightly hindered by the "heavy" stock wheels and their "average" hubs and spokes.
- Several reviewers find the exposed cables hit their knees while pedaling.
- Though the SuperSix EVO CX is almost ready for gravel, the wheels' 20mm internal width is too narrow for proper gravel tires.
- The Ai rear dropout spacing makes swapping wheels more onerous and expensive.
- The Ai offset also limits the options for replacing the stock crankset or swapping to 2x gearing for gravel.
- Some reviewers noted creaks from the press-fit bottom bracket. One complains of 'moans' from the seatpost.
- A tester notes that the Terreno Mix tires wear quickly.
- The long wheelbase and slack head angle demand slightly more steering input in tight corners than some competitors, such as the Canyon Inflite.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Six Winning Numbers for Gravel and Cross? [German]
What initially looks like the search for the infamous “Jack-of-all-trades” ends up being quite an achievement for Cannondale with the new SuperSix EVO CX… as a true all-rounder, the EVO SE is the better bet. However, neither… is a bargain.
Tested: Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO CX
Cannondale took the geometry of its excellent SuperX cyclocross bike and merged it with the aerodynamics and looks of the SuperSix EVO road bike, mixed in 45mm of tire clearance to make a bike that can win a nine-hour gravel race or a sixty-minute cross race.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO CX Review: Wickedly Quick With Brilliant Handling
For performance riding in mixed conditions — and yes, also for proper cyclocross situations — the SuperSix EVO CX/SE was one of our favorites in the test for its ability to straddle multiple genres.
Best Cyclocross Bikes
3 hours ago
2 days ago