Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Quick Kids. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Cannondale Quick Kids bike is available with 20” or 24” wheels.
- Testers were pleased with the child-sized grips, brake levers and saddle on the bike.
- The Shimano drivetrain has 7-speeds. Users found the twist shifter makes it easy for young riders to move between gears.
- Kenda Small Block tires give the bike on and off-road capabilities.
- On the Kids Quick, Promax V-brakes are reliable and engage quickly.
- The bike comes with a kickstand.
- The Kids Quick is lightweight for a child’s bike in this category.
- The bike's aluminum frame is well-constructed and durable with smooth welds.
- The Kids Quick’s colors are bright and increase its visibility. Testers viewed this as an added safety feature.
- The bike is responsive to rider inputs and maneuvers easily along roads and paths, according to testers.
5 reasons not to buy
- Users found the seat post did not offer a high enough position for tall children.
- The bike took a long time to assemble. Testers were disappointed that the required tools for assembly were not included.
- Testers found the kickstand was tough for little riders to engage.
- Users agree the brakes can be noisy at times.
- The Cannondale Quick Kids has a higher price than other children’s bikes.