Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Moterra Neo. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
19 reasons to buy
- The Cannondale Moterra Neo is an attractive e-mountain bike with a battery and motor cleanly integrated into its downtube.
- Test riders found the Fabric brand grips and saddle increased comfort.
- Massive brake rotors and Magura hydraulic disc brakes provide great stopping power and enhanced control for riders.
- Testers agree, the Ai offset in the rear of the bike provides riders with greater stability and mud clearance.
- The bike is available in sizes S through XL. Cannondale fits the size small Moterra Neo with 27.5" tires and wheels. Larger sizes come standard with 29” tires.
- With 500Wh and 625Wh batteries, the Moterra Neo provides riders with the capability of riding up to 30% further on this e-mountain bike than others in its category.
- The bike has a light integrated into the stem. The light is easy to adjust from high to low beam with a switch on the handlebars.
- The battery can easily be charged on or off the bike. A key allows users to remove the battery.
- Purian and Kiox display screens make it easy to read one’s speed, battery life, distance and more.
- Experts found the bike stable through corners, with its long wheelbase.
- Increased assistance levels in the newest models of the Moterra Neo provide riders with a lively ride, according to one expert.
- The Moterra's geometry places riders in a central upright riding position. Riders found this comfortable for long days in the saddle.
- An aluminum skid plate protects the battery and motor in the downtube.
- Maxxis or WTB tires (depending on the build) allow riders to traverse a variety of mountain terrain and use the Cannondale Moterra Neo as a self-shuttle trail bike.
- With 160mm cranks, riders can pedal in areas where they would have to coast with longer cranks.
- Steering is responsive and predictive, descending on the Cannondale Moterra Neo.
- The Moterra's geometry never made riders feel as though they were going to go over the bars, even on the steepest descents.
- Cannondale utilizes proportional response on the Moterra Neo, which makes for a consistent feel in the suspension for riders on every size of the bike.
- The motor has great torque management. Experts found there was no lag between engaging and disengaging the pedal assist.
3 reasons not to buy
- Experts were disappointed to find that the short seat tube limits riders to a 150mm dropper post.
- Some testers found that the brake pads were under specced for the brakes used on the Moterra Neo.
- The battery cover is hard to secure in place if it is dirty.