Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Buzz Cerana. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- A low-step frame and 24” wheels make the Cerana well-suited to less-flexible and shorter riders.
- Buzz’s Cerana is one of the most affordable mid-drive e-bikes available.
- The Cerana’s torque-driven pedal-assist is smooth and intuitive.
- This bike places riders in a comfortable, upright position with clear visibility.
- At 57lbs with a smaller battery, the Cerana is one of the lighter comfort e-bikes.
- The Cerana’s Tong Sheng motor puts out 350W of nominal power & 500W at peak.
- This motor also puts out an impressive 80Nm of torque.
- A reviewer says the Cerana arrives 90% assembled.
- Riders have access to a maximum range of 40 miles, in eco mode.
- The Cerana comes fitted with a sturdy, frame-mounted front basket.
- Multiple reviewers lauded the Cerana’s clear and comprehensive LCD display.
- Integrated front and rear lights are included with the Cerana.
- The Cerana’s battery is securely lockable and removable for charging off the bike.
- There is a USB port available on the Cerana’s display, to charge your phone.
- The Cerana rocks wild flame-tread tires.
- The Cerana is available in gloss (green or white) and matte (grey or charcoal) colors.
9 reasons not to buy
- This e-bike offers pedal-assist only. It does not have a throttle.
- Buzz uses unknown brands for the Cerana’s components.
- A 36V 10.4Ah battery is of modest size and offers a modest range.
- Mechanical disc brakes are less powerful than hydraulic options.
- The Cerana’s brakes do not use motor inhibitors to rapidly reduce the bike’s speed.
- The Cerana is only available in one 17” frame size.
- One reviewer finds it quite difficult to remove the bike’s battery.
- The pedals seem cheap and unimpressive to one reviewer.
- One reviewer feels the Cerana’s display is both “basic and crowded”.
Expert Reviews84/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Buzz E-bike Review: The Most Affordable Mid-Drive Electric Bike on the Market?
The power supplied is smooth and comfortable. It doesn’t come on too abruptly but still gives you quick confidence without much lag. I really like the display on this e-bike, as it’s one of the easiest to read that I’ve ever seen. As a mid-drive e-bike, you can’t beat the price. As a comfort e-bike, it’s a blast to ride.
Buzz Ebike Cerana Review: The Only E-bike Where I’ve Felt 100% In Control
The Cerana rides like a dream. The step-through design on this e-bike is perfect. I really like the way it looks. It’s lightweight, easy to ride, quick to assemble and isn’t full of any surprises. And I mean that in the best way possible.
Best Electric Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
14 hours ago
17 hours ago
14 September – 1 October